MCS Group is on the search for Six Sigma Black Belts!
In this role, you'll lead Black Belt projects and play a part in developing the company's Six Sigma initiative.
In this role, your main function would be to carry out the following duties: -
- Co-ordinating the activities and mentor assigned Six Sigma teams.
- Monitor projects and ensure on-going improvement.
- Identify key improvement opportunities and challenge current thinking.
- Liaise regularly with departmental manager.
- Co-ordinate, organise and monitor company-wide lean activities.
- Develop and implement procedures along with maintaining excellent records.
- Be up to date with changes and innovations in Six Sigma and report same to manager.
- Identify and assist in implementing Six Sigma training needs in conjunction with the Training Officer.
You will have: -
- A relevant degree
- A relevant six sigma black belt qualification
- A minimum of three years' experience of identifying and implementing six sigma initiatives.
- Experience in high volume manufacturing.
- A passion for foreign travel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs