MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a major materials handling manufacturing and engineering leader to recruit a diligent Manufacturing Associate to support their manufacturing team on an ongoing temporary basis.
This role will be based in their new manufacturing facility in Newtownabbey
As the Manufacturing Associate you will support the overall functionality of the manufacturing team and delivery of projects using various production systems including Teamcenter and IFS.
Core Duties include:
- Support production requirements by producing production ready information packs for use throughout operations.
- Produce production reports and key metric data for use of the Operations Team
- Update production systems with information or changes
- Seek to improve the production process in the provision of information to operations.
- Support other departments within a busy operations environment to ensure overall successful delivery of customer projects
- Support in the organisation of Customer Visits and other internal events.
- Any other adhoc duties that may be required.
The successful candidate:
- You will have at least GCSE standard education, higher level or engineering preferred with excellent Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Excel is essential)
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment & a modern ERP/MRP system would be highly advantageous
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs