MCS Group is delighted to bring this excellent Buyer role to market. Our client, a leading manufacturing company are on the lookout to expand their Supply Chain department to support recent growth of the company.
Do you have experience working as a Buyer in Industry?
Want a varied role, dealing with buying, negotiating with suppliers and stock control?
Want to join a company who will invest in your personal development with the opportunity to grow your career?
- Negotiate and order materials, including components for R&D and Manufacturing divisions
- Inventory/Stock control
- Liaise with Production and other departments
- Ensure timely delivery of goods
- Monitor costs and explore opportunities to reduce costs against budget
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with suppliers
- Have previous negotiation experience from a similar role
- Have at least 1 years buying experience (Salary will DOE)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Preference will be given to candidates coming from a Manufacturing background.
Full details including salary and package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs