Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a Global Manufacturing business, with a presence in Northern Ireland. We are assisting with the recruitment of an Operations Administrator. This assignment is a Part Time Temporary post based in Antrim, with the opportunity to work for an established, innovative company.
A global manufacturing and production specialist, with headquarters in Europe. This business supply to some of the biggest brand names worldwide with several sites based here in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will will closely alongside the Operations Manager.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday (09:00-13:00). Duties to be carried out in this assignment are as follows:
* Producing and printing labour reports
* Maintaining employee records on company database
* Capturing data and inputting to excel spreadsheets
* Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed
* A minimum of 5 GCSE's (including English and Maths (Grade C and above)
* 1 year of previous admin experience within a manufacturing environment
* Experience in using KRONOS (Workforce Management Software)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
An hourly rate of between £9.50 and £11.50 will be on offer for the successful candidate. The company also offer other great benefits that can be discussed during interview.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs