Product development manager. Electrical industry. Marketing background required
Your new company
Our client is a small and established distributor, providing the electrical sector with lighting solutions for over 20 years.
Your new role
Our client plans to double their market share over the next 2 years, therefore are seeking a Product Development Manager to assist in doing so. This will be a new position within the company, and you will need to have demonstrable ability of designing and implementing a structured development plan for the role. You will need to have initiative and take a hands-on approach in this end-to-end role, and have the ability to liaise closely with our client's existing Sales, Marketing and Procurement teams to develop new opportunities, in order to further strengthen the client's position as a respected distributor within the electrical sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of growing a product-based business by developing new and existing product ranges
- A marketing background
- You will need to be creative, dynamic, confident and be able to quickly understand the organisations needs and be passionate in your work
- Experienced in building customer relationships to identify new product opportunities
- Ability to interact and build relationships with stakeholders such as supply chain partners
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Applicants with experience working within electrical industry are highly desirable
- Experience working within a trade/distribution environment is beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, with the opportunity to work in a family run business with a great team of people who are very passionate about taking the business to the next level, as well as free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs