Your new company
You will be joining a global manufacturing company who are extremely successful in manufacturing large machinery. They serve a broad range of industries such as transport, recycling, quarrying and mining.
Your new role
- The assemble parts of machinery and agricultural equipment in our Agri Workshop
- Ability to follow directions with attention to detail
- Experience in assembling and fitting equipment necessary
- Experience in hydraulics would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in farming and using machinery an advantage but not necessary
- This is a day time position, five days a week
- The successful candidate must have a safety conscious approach to carrying out work with experience of trouble shooting and equipment repair
Hours of work 7.30am - 4pm Mon - Thurs and early finish Fri.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment fitting and assembling. You will have the ability to read engineering drawings and work well within a team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive the opportunity to work within a global, successful company. Salary is based on experience. Career opportunities exist and upskilling.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs