In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Crumlin, Grafton are recruiting for temporary Process Operators (Treatments) for immediate start.
To process components within defined procedures in line with customer requirements.
Hours of work:
Basic hours: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm on Friday.
Moving into shift pattern following training rotating every two weeks:
7.30am - 7.50pm Mon - Wednesday
7.30am - 7.50pm Thursday to Saturday
9.45pm - 7.30am Monday to Thursday
Rate of Pay:
Basic Rate: £10.00 increasing to £12.44 per hour after 12 weeks.
Shift Premium Rate: £11.35
Night Shift Premium Rate: £13.32
- Establish job requirements from drawings, production cards or job instruction sheets.
- Plan, organise and control the flow of components to ensure maximum utilisation of resources.
- Select appropriate jig or fixture for assembly of aircraft joints.
- Ensure production and non-running times are recorded via the Data Collection System.
- Debur precision components using both manual and automated equipment as necessary.
- Preparation and processing of components through chemical treatments processes including spraying, all preparation, maintenance and disposal of chemicals.
- Pre-cleaning and post cleaning of components for QA testing.
- Identification marking of parts by either manual method or using automation.
- Pack/unpack components to company specifications.
- Inspect the work, which has been carried out and record as necessary.
- Record any necessary data.
- Always operate any equipment or process in a safe manner in line with proper procedure and wear appropriate clothing/equipment.
- GCSE Maths & English C or above, with an NVQ L3 in a relevant discipline being advantageous.
- Experience of working with small components.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings and production cards.
- Practical experience in the treatments area.
To apply please press the apply button and upload your CV or contact Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs