Vacancy Reference - 16614
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 7 Research Manager to be based in Lurgan or Ballymena. This is a full time role. The following duties, among others, will be required -
* The post holder will be expected to plan, lead and develop innovative methodologies and networks to enable the Company to maximise its potential in fulfilling its statutory functions
* To support the Head of Operations in the development of a high quality, relevant research and social marketing function to enable the Company to deliver on its statutory functions
* To contribute to the development of an open and learning culture across the Company
* To develop, implement and review the Company's research strategy
* To ensure that research shapes the development of the Company's corporate plan and operational projects
* To take responsibility for promoting and developing effective partnerships and strategic alliances in the field of research including service user lead research to enable the Company to maximise its potential in delivering on its relevant statutory functions
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Have a university degree or relevant professional qualification
* At least 3 years' experience in a management role which includes 2 years in a research capacity and demonstrates experience of managing projects and people
* 5 years' experience in a management role which includes 2 years in a research capacity and demonstrates experience of managing projects and people
* Demonstrate evidence of employing a variety of research techniques
* Demonstrate evidence of undertaking research and publication of the same
* Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
* Demonstrate evidence of the publication of reports in a format accessible to the general public
* Demonstrate evidence of having worked with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to achieve successful outcomes
* Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
* Demonstrate evidence of effective leadership in a changing environment
* Demonstrate evidence of delivery of a range of challenging objectives within the past 3 years
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.