Conveyancing Solicitor - 2 years PQE (Co Antrim)
MCS is working with a vastly growing firm based in a small town in County Antrim who are seeking to appoint a new Conveyancing Solicitor.
Are the following things important to you?
- Good Quality Cases
- Local based client work
- Conveyancing Work
- Skills Development
- Firm Progression
What are the firm looking for?
- A 2+ qualified solicitor with Residential Conveyancing experience
- A person who has good communication skills with a logical approach to their work
- Someone who is experienced in client meetings
What are the company offering?
- If the person meets the 2-year PQE and has the relevant experience the salary will start at £30k
- An established client case with potential for growth
- Pension, car parking and opportunity
Why would you want to work in this company?
- The role offers the chance to work alongside very experienced solicitors
- The opportunity to work in a firm that is expanding and looking to grow out its portfolio
- This role provides a lot of autonomy and trust, so there is a lot of room for personal growth, with a good Learning and Development support network
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCallum, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs