PHP Web Developer (Antrim w/ free parking)
PHP Web Developer
E-Learning & Accessibility Software | Antrim
Salary up to £45,000 | Highly Competitive Package
PHP | Symfony/Laravel etc | HTML & CSS
What does the company do?
A homegrown success story with an admirable mission statement that focuses on changing the lives of users through specialised E-Learning platforms aimed at education and workforce applications. They are motivated to create innovative software that challenges accessibility issues within literacy, and this is a great cause that a motivated PHP Web Developer can become part of.
Why should I be interested in this PHP Web Developer role?
- This is a feel-good company, proud to be homegrown and making a huge difference in the education and accessibility sector
- Work in collaborative teams of 6 colleagues made up of developers, testers, UX, scum masters and product owners but interact with the wider tech team (approx 50)
- Work daily with object orientated PHP – you might come from a Laravel or Symfony background
- Join a company that values technology partnerships with some of the biggest names in the industry – Google, Microsoft and Apple
- Become a valued contributor to internal information systems but also have the flexibility to assist on newer software projects too
Package for a PHP Web Developer includes:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Up to £2,000 bonus annually
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus stat days
- Flexible working times – early starts and finishes
- 1 day working from home after probation
- You get your birthday off too
- Free parking
- Free lunches twice a week & free fruit/snacks daily
- Gym membership
- Private health cover
- Personal training and development costs covered
What do I need to secure this PHP Web Developer job?
- At least 3 years commercial experience in software development
- 2 years commercial experience of PHP and related frameworks – Symfony, Laravel etc can all be considered
- Strong knowledge of relational databases – MySQL would be perfect
For more information about this PHP Web Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad or pass on my details and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 2-3 yrs