Java Software Engineer– R & D Projects – Up to £50k
“Robots are coming for our jobs”
“25% of jobs are at 'high risk' to be automated”
“A.I. Expert Says Automation Could Replace 40% of Jobs in 15 years”
Such headlines are commonplace these days and we’re all increasingly aware of the risk that technology plays to our career.
But don’t panic, not all jobs are doomed!
In fact, certain industries are on the up and will always be requiring the best developers!
Specialising in the development of products across energy, healthcare & security you can rest assured that you will always have a key role with this truly global company.
Why should I be interested in this engineering powerhouse?
- You’ll join a small, specialised team of developers – you’ll voice ideas and make an impact on the development process
- This is pure engineering – you will work on complex, real-world problems and develop new products
- Contribute to market-leading products across a range of industries with a variety of technologies – including React.js & Vue.js
- Your work will have a lasting effect across a range of industries from medical to transport, security to science
- 32 days holidays per year so you can sit back and relax whenever you need it most
- Subsidised gym memberships and private medical insurance so you can take care of your health and well-being
- Flexible regarding WFH (post COVID)
- You’ll join a highly collaborative team in world class development centre (when they’re back in the office!)
What will you bring?
- Your extensive OO experience with Java / Java EE – they work with Java 8
- 2+ years’ experience with Java based web applications using Spring Framework, Spring Boot & Hibernate
- Experience with Web-based tech - modern frameworks like Angular 4+ / Vue.js / React.js are even better!
- Ideally, you’ll have experience working in a Linux environment
Who will I be working with?
You’ll join a company set on bringing revolutionary products to life across a variety of sectors spanning power & rail along with several cutting-edge R & D projects in scientific sectors.
Apply here to find out more!
Experience: 1-2 yrs