We are seeking a temporary ongoing data cleansing officer for our client in Antrim Town Centre.
This is a full-time role 9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
The main purpose of this role is to cleanse data from a Leisure Management system and comparing it with direct debit records.
- To review and analyse electronic data stored in the system
- To use appropriate Microsoft Office tools to download and organise data for comparison.
- To investigate anomalies and correct records where appropriate to ensure accuracy.
- To liaise with Membership Advisors to adhere to correct memberships and subscriptions.
- To use the information gathered to cleanse the Leisure Management database.
- Provide regular progress updates to the Business Support Manager. 7
- To complete all necessary administration as required.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and securing all confidential records and sensitive data.
- Provide administrative support, including data input, to the Business Support section if required.
- Provide a high level of internal customer service including taking ownership of queries and follow through to completion.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in a general office, reception or ICT environment
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel, and Microsoft Windows applications
Experience: 0 yrs