Senior Software Developer
Do you want to work in a leading-edge technology environment?
Do you enjoy helping people to be more secure and productive in their use of technology?
Do you want to find out more about our Friday treats here at Nitec Solutions?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then read on because we want to talk to you.
What We’re Looking For
As part of our ongoing organisational development we are now recruiting for a Senior Software Developer to join our skilled team of developers. You will be responsible for all parts of the software development cycle as required, working primarily with .NET technologies and using cutting-edge front-end development techniques.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A third level qualification in an IT-related subject (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and to a high standard
- Excellent customer facing skills
- A willingness and desire to learn new technologies and stay updated with current industry developments
- Commercial exposure to the full development cycle
- Experience of developing for Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience of developing Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Experience with GIT/TFS, IIS, Microsoft Visual Studio, Grunt/Gulp
The salary for the role is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
Why You Should Apply
- Great company culture – Friday treats, free tea/coffee and fruit, regular team and company meetings and flexible working.
- Development opportunities – we are proud to hold an Investors in People accreditation and we endeavour, through training and upskilling, to commit ourselves to someone who will commit to us.
- Holidays – 33 days’ leave, including 10 statutory holidays.
- We cover your tech – a company laptop and smartnumber are provided and we also cover the cost of your home broadband.
- Everything else – private health scheme, company pension, free on-site car parking and travel expenses.
Based in Antrim, Nitec Solutions Ltd is one of Northern Ireland’s leading Information Technology companies, working with small-medium businesses in industries ranging from private medical to production to payroll, to name a few.
We specialise in modern and secure Azure cloud-based web solutions and are one of only two companies in Northern Ireland to be a certified Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider – meaning you will find yourself involved in some exciting and unique Microsoft projects.
Our reputation for innovation and customer service, combined with a passion for always doing the right thing for our customers, demands a particular kind of staff member with a commitment to customer service, technical excellence and personal achievement.
In return we believe you will find Nitec to be not only a superb place to develop technically and professionally, but also a relaxed and friendly place, committed to our staffs’ wellbeing as well as promoting a positive, responsible impact on our local community and on society overall.
Get in Touch!
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV by CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON.