MCS Group is looking for a First Line Support Engineer for a 3 month fixed term contract to be started as soon as possible. This Support Engineer, based in the Ballyclare area, will be part of a small internal team to monitor and maintain IT systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced First Line Support Analyst to continue their career in a helpdesk setting.
The successful candidate must be available for onsite work.
- You will be providing end-user support across a variety of systems and sites, minimising downtimes and working to agreed SLAs.
- You will be analysing, troubleshooting in a helpdesk environment.
- You will be setting up and managing access rights for new and existing users.
- You will be an effective communicator, with the ability to manage heavy workloads efficiently.
- You will have a clean, current driving license.
- At least 1 years' experience of providing ICT support to customers, particularly dealing with problem resolution
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Bronwyn Lam- IT Contracts at MCS Group 02890 23 54 56.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs