MCS Group is proud to be partnering with one of NIs top Managed Service Providers as they look for multiple Senior Systems Engineers to join their Antrim offices.
The company in question truly are one of NI's most technical companies, and are where the most talented engineers In the industry build long careers. They have clients who have been with them since opening their doors over a decade ago, so they really do strive to deliver a top quality service t ocustomers through technical excellence.
- Provide support both remotely and on client site working with users to resolve problems and answer questions on a variety of technologies
- Working as part of a 3rd line team, where escalated issues from the 1st/2nd line will make their way when unable to be resolved.
- Working within SLAs agreed up to ensure that work is being carried out efficiently.
- Occasional training or mentorship to candidates with slightly experience than yourself.
- Working experience in administration, configuration and troubleshooting in Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Administration 2008 and above, Office 365)
- Working knowledge of general networking (switching, routing, firewall, wireless AP)
- Experience of working with Hyper-V
- A working knowledge of configuration, troubleshooting Skills in Microsoft: SCCM, Exchange, Shares and Data management
This is a unique opportunity that doesn't present itself too often within the Belfast marketplace, so get in touch now for more information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin - Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs