MCS Group is delighted to be working with our world-leading manufacturing client in sensing technology. We are looking to recruit a Senior Data Engineer to join their team.
In this role:
You will be responsible for developing, testing and implementing different data related tools and applications with the goal of delivering insights and recommendations to provide high value to customers.
* Leading the development of highly scalable distributed pipelines by using different data applications and tools
* Ensuring that the architecture will support business requirements and adopts industry standards
* Utilising a variate of languages and tools to integrate different systems
* Handling all data challenges by using available technology to develop innovative solutions
* Handling all design needs and leads in the development of prototypes, proof of concepts and production applications
You will have:
* A university degree and previous experience in a relevant role
* Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
* Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
* Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organisation including suppliers and/or external customers
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935505
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs