Project Analyst - 12 month contract.
MCS Group is delighted to be working along this global manufacturing company who are seeking an experience Project Analyst to join the team for a 12-month contract. This organisation is leading the way in creating innovative, cutting-edge products for customers across the world. You will get to work with international teams and help bring together the vision for projects being worked on into unity.
- Support the development and expansion of primary Solution Delivery information systems utilising Microsoft products including SharePoint and Power BI tools.
- You will analyse and report using information gathered and then transferred into the MS Project database, refining mater data in Power BI to perfect plans to meet the demands and needs of projects as they progress.
- Management of Project Online/Teams and SharePoint environments in Microsoft Office 365.
- Develop new and modify project plans in Project Online aligning sales to execution team handovers
- Develop, document, and communicate new report creation in Microsoft Power BI as required
- Facilitate meetings and conduct knowledge transfer and change management sessions as required
- Directly support our existing Project Control team globally.
- Direct end user support in all tools and custom solutions developed
- Proficiency in all applications of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Expertise in Microsoft Project Online, POL administration and SharePoint
- Experience with reporting and dashboard creation in Microsoft Power BI from POL data
- Solid understanding of Microsoft PowerApps and Power Automation tools
- Excellent remote working and collaboration skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 935508 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs