MCS Group are delighted to work exclusively with a market leading, local company to recruit for an IT Support Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a leading company where you will get the chance to design, deploy, and implement new infrastructure projects.
This is an exciting company, who are going through a period of sustained growth and looking to expand their team and break into new markets. This is a close-knit company; with a great work culture and they also provide excellent opportunities for personal growth and development as they actively encourage employees to undertake training. You will join a team known for sharing best practises, and get the opportunity to work alongside some of the top engineers across Ireland.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will provide BAU 2nd and 3rd line support as required, but you will also have the opportunity to lead your own projects. This is a great opportunity to be fully involved in projects from start to finish, and work with the latest technologies including cloud infrastructure, security and the latest server and networking technology on the market!
The successful candidate will have:
- Good Networking Experience
- On prem Exchange to Office 365 migration experience
- Strong Virtualisation experience EG. Hyper V or VMware
- Solid understanding of back-up technologies EG. Veeam
- Previous project experience in the deployment of new or the upgrading of Infrastructure is desirable
There is a great overall package on offer for the successful applicant:
- Strong salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- Private health insurance options
- Good annual leave package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs