MCS are proud to be working with a state of the art, innovative technology company during their search for Information Security Analysts to join their growing team in Antrim. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a world class team who day-on-day deliver a range of cutting products on used on a global scale.
A global market leader within the vitro-diagnostics industry, our client develops innovative diagnostic solutions for hospitals, clinical, research and molecular labs, food testing, forensic toxicology, veterinary labs and life sciences.With a huge commitment to Northern Ireland, our client has built a state of the art technology centre in County Antrim housing a team of over 50 technical staff, a Data Centre and cutting edge facilities.
This is a really unique opportunity to work within a leader within a growing company who have huge plans over the coming years. As a technical team lead, you will be given a fantastic opportunity to make a massive impact on this already well-established team.
- You will be performing network security monitoring.
- You will be preparing reports on security elated issues.
- You will be maintaining industry knowledge of security threats and risks.
- You will be reviewing compliance procedure and risk assessment.
- You will be performing vulnerability scanning and security monitoring.
- You will have worked a similar role previously or have experience in some of these areas.
- You will have a good knowledge of current IT standards.
- You will have a broad awareness of hardware and software security products.
- You might have qualifications in CEH, OSCP, OSCE, GSEC, Security+ or other security certs.
This role has an excellent salary and package with a flexible working environment with the ability to get involved in a world-class team.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs