MCS Group are proud to be working with a world leader in e-learning software that are making a difference to thousands of people's lives worldwide on the recruitment of a Graphic Designer. They are known globally for delivering some of the best leading-edge learning solutions. With an exciting product roadmap, they have ambitious growth plans for their Northern Ireland office.
Joining a close-knit design team,you will be producing both print and digital collateral to effectively present the company products in strategic marketing campaigns. Following end-to-end design processes, you will be required to design and refine original imagery whilst in-keeping with brand guidelines, ready for implementation. Within the role you will work to strict deadlines and collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure universal agreement on concepts and ideas.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of both digital and print collateral is essential.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skills in both print and digital design is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Experience with Adobe Indesign and After Effects is desirable.
- Experience with UI Design is desirable.
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Training & Development Budget
- Recognition and mentorship
- Free parking
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- Excellent holidays
- Flexible working: 8-4, 10-6 and work from home etc
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer who thinks outside the box, with excellent attention to detail and a passion for learning and development. In return, you'll be a part of a company with a collaborative culture that is renowned for their extensive training and development opportunities, alongside career progression.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs