MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively with one of NI's biggest local companies with huge turnover, working with some of the most well-known brands in NI. They are looking for a junior Analyst software developer to join their expanding team as they enter a series of new projects.
This company is dedicated to growth and development of their team, investing in individuals in the IT space incorporating various departments such as infrastructure, development, technical support and project management.
- You will be working primarily within the SharePoint Online platform stack, creating bespoke applications to help streamline functions.
- You will be creating design solutions to solve business problems both internally and for external clients.
- You will be liaising with these customers to design and implement features to help ensure the most effective software is being produced.
- You will be researching and identifying opportunities to leverage new functionalities using Microsoft tools.
- You will be working on test scripts, technical documentation and workflow diagrams to support the process.
- You may be a graduate with relevant experience in development or have 1+ years commercial exposure in development.
- You will have experience in SharePoint development.
This role has an excellent salary and package with flexible working options in order to accommodate around your lifestyle.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs