Major Managed Service Provider Require Project Engineer
Your new company
Delighted to be working with a major player in the managed service arena as it continues to deliver on its substantial growth plans to be Number 1 in the market.
Your new role
For the right candidate, with the right skills, personal drive and ambition, this role provides an outstanding opportunity to progress both professionally and personally in a collaborative and empowering environment
You will have exceptional technical experience and expertise, along with a dynamic "can do" attitude and positive approach, with both colleagues and customers
What you'll need to succeed
As a customer orientated Project Engineer you will be required to operate within a team, working on a wide variety of projects.You must demonstrate experience of project deployment and post implementation transition into service. Ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and ability to keep relevant stake holders updated.
Typical experience would look like.
- MSP Experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Comfortable racking and stacking all elements of a server rack with tidy cabling
- A sound knowledge of general networking principles and TCP/IP
- Clustered virtualisation solutions
- Active Directory domains across multiple sites
- Experience of installing and supporting wide-area networking equipment or other communications equipment
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Dell EMC solutions
- Network troubleshooting (Switches / Firewalls / Routers / Storage)
- Storage (SAN / NAS / FC / iSCSI / SAS)
- Office 365 migrations.
What you'll get in return
This Managed Service Provider developed over 20 years has a very strong family culture essentially "looking after each other "and a flat structure where they are all in it together. They are continuing to make a name for themselves with massive investment as they augment their project team capability to back that up
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs