Are you looking for a new role? Passionate about IT? We are working with a leading Northern Ireland company for an IT Support officer to join their team. The right candidate will provide technical support within the organisation working across or in the IT Operations Support Team.
The key responsibilities in this role include-
* Provide technical assistance for facilities and departments in their use of desktop devices. This will include investigating reported system faults, resolving faults or where necessary, arranging for 3rd party contractors to resolve the problems e.g., maintenance companies.
* Assist the Senior IT Officer with hardware, software, and data communication faults
* Ensure all service requests are appropriately logged on the service desk and are managed in line with agreed processes and SLA's
* Assist in the support of devices such as analysers, radiology scanning devices and develop and maintain documentation for their configuration and ongoing support.
* Assist with the support of Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems, Microsoft Office 2003/2010, Outlook 2007/2010 and other widely used software throughout the organisation.
* Assist in maintaining departmental documentation on applications and IT hardware
* Carry out tests on computer equipment and software to ensure they meet agreed specifications i.e., new software and desktop images
* Assist the Senior IT Officer in maintaining inventory records, inventory reporting and inventory spot checks
To be successful in this role the right candidate must have at least one years' experience in a similar role and hold a third level qualification
At least two years' experience in a similar role.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs