Location - County Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Manager based in County Antrim.
- Defining and implementing the corporate IT strategy; including IT Security and Disaster Recovery strategies
- Scoping and tendering for technical infrastructure managed services that deliver on the company's IT strategy
- Project Management of two key business development projects within the next three years; namely, a new Billing system for our retail business and a new Workflow Management system for our distribution business
- Manage, coach and develop the IT and Project Teams through effective performance management and development strategies
- Ability to communicate and represent at highest level with external stakeholders, government and statutory bodies and officials.
- Management of IT & Systems delivery and improvements; managing process improvement
- Build and maintain effective relationships with IT Managed Service Providers; specifically, two key suppliers providing managed IT services on critical infrastructure and business applications
- Develop plans and schedules for implementation of major IT systems changes
- Accountable for developing and managing business continuity process, and ongoing operational business improvements
- Ensure compliance with relevant Data Security protocols, and support Data Protection legislation
- Responsibility for corporate IT and Projects budget
- Ensure understanding, compliance and adherence to business and regulatory environment
- 3rd level education level in a relevant discipline
- Ability to lead and deliver major programmes against time critical deadlines and budgets
- Ability to lead, manage and develop successful IT and project teams
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior project management role, with a working knowledge of recognised management techniques/PMBOK principles
- Experience with developing and executing tenders for managed IT service contracts and Service Level Agreement management
- Ability to identify, define and deliver technical requirements for infrastructure, security, backup, networking and telecoms
- Knowledge of risk management and issue management principles
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs