UIPath Developer- (Lisburn, Co. Antrim)
Do you want to work in the exciting and pioneering space of robotic automation?
Our client are working in a rapidly growing technical space. They have exciting growth plans and this opportunity is key to help them achieve this.
You will have the opportunity to work in a truly pioneering and collaborative environment. Our client work with a range of customers adding real business value and you in turn will enjoy and benefit from this experience.
· Working within the software development team in an agile environment
· Identify automation opportunities of processes and work with production teams to implement RPA
· Delivery of automated software solutions
· Deliver software to the highest possible standards in a timely manner.
· Engage proactively with both technical and business user customers
· Learn and understand customer requirements/problems
· Collaborate with peers in development team to design solutions and diagnose problems
· Provide guidance to junior members of development team
Key skills and experience:
• Ideally 1+ years’ experience using UIPath RPA software based or related solutions
• IT related degree
• Clear understanding and ability to apply principles that ensure software is written securely
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in using version control systems
• Experience with Unit/UI Testing
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: UIPath RPA ASP.Net