Software Developer (C/C++) –New role (Lisburn)
Our client are a fast growing organisation known for their innovation in the Healthcare sector. They have a strong investment in technology and a commitment to quality.
As part of their current growth plans they require an experienced Software Developer. You will be part of a dedicated product team and l have the opportunity to work with technologies and platforms to create world class products for the future.
Within this role you will be integral to the Product Team and encouraged to take ownership and not afraid to try things.
· Provide innovative, maintainable and scalable solutions to complex technical problems
· Deliver rapid prototyping and critical investigations
· Develop software design documentation
· Provide input on user guides, manuals, and any other documentation
· Build working relationships with other key departments
Does this sound like you?
Required Skills and Experience:
· Strong C & C++ development skills- (ideally 3+ Years)
· Experience of relational databases e.g. Oracle or PostgreSQL databases
· Knowledge of AIX 7.x, Redhat Linux
· Understanding of C development tools, including the GCC and Make
· Unix / Linux knowledge
Some of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
· Experience of user interface development
· Experience in using Agile delivery management tools (such as JIRA and Confluence)
· Experience with REST protocols and service-oriented architectures
· CSS Stylesheets
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a pioneering company in a worthwhile sector. You will work with modern technologies and learn new toolsets.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: C/C++ RDBNS AIX, Linux