IT Support Engineer-Level 2 (Lisburn)
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical services company.
They have a current requirement for a Senior IT Engineer. This is an exciting position in a busy and modern technology environment.You will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within a dynamic IT Services Company.
You will have a background supporting server virtualisation solutions, including various replication and disaster recovery technologies, along with broad skills in other supporting technologies.
The role will involve:
· Supporting Windows Server issues.
· Supporting Exchange, office 365 issues.
· Supporting networking, DNS issues.
· Supporting Virtual & SAN Environments.
· Supporting Azure and Office365 Environments
· Supporting Backup Solutions.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience supporting storage and virtualisation solutions.
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware ESX Server or Hyper-V.
- Exchange & Office 365.
- Technical Certifications (Microsoft, VMware) or equivalent experience.
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- Exposure to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative, agile and modern technical environment.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Exchange Office365 Virtualisation-VMWare or Hyper-V
Virtualisation-VMWare or Hyper-V