Senior HR Generalist - Ballymena - Global Brand
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a leading private sector organisation, wishing to appoint a Senior HR Generalist to join their team based in Ballymena on a permanent basis.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business. They will also have experience of change management, including managing projects from end to end.
The Senior HR Generalist will work alongside an experienced Senior HR Business Partner, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Carry out market bench marking
- Maintain internal databases
- General HR administration and monthly payroll input
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Unionised experience
- Strong conflict resolution experience
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified and degree educated
- Food manufacturing or manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Team management experience is desirable
Competitive salary and benefits
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group for immediate consideration on 02890 235456 or apply through the link.
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2019
Experience: 0 yrs