HR Assistant - Leading Manufacturing Organisation - Carrickfergus
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a leading manufacturing organisation based in Carrickfergus, currently seeking a HR Assistant to cover a maternity contract.
The successful HR Assistant will cover a wide range of HR issues within the business, partnering with key internal stakeholders to ensure the companies people strategy and business strategy is well aligned.
Key duties include:
- Support and administer the time and attendance system, keeping up to date records
- Prepare HR reports for senior management
- Liaise with key stakeholders, discussing actions required for all activities
- Assistant with pay and benefits administration, as well as monitoring absence
- Maintain HR systems
- Assist with the implementation of company health and well-being strategies
- Comply with the requirements of the Company quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, with 1 years HR Generalist experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- CIPD qualified / Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 1 years HR Generalist experience
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using PAMS would be highly desirable
On offer is a competitive basic salary, generous employer pension contribution, health cash plan, free car parking, as well as several other associated benefits.
This is a chance to work for a well known manufacturing organisation, currently going through a period of growth.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 02890 235456, or send an up to date CV through the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs