HR Assistant - Leading Manufacturing Organisation - County Antrim - 4 months temp role
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a leading manufacturing organisation based in County Antrim, currently seeking a HR Assistant on a full-time, initially to cover a 4 month temporary role. This will involve a lot of HR Administration, combined with some complex ER matters, mainly managing numerous redundancies processes. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR professional to gain vital experience that many employers value, something that will help with future roles.
The successful HR Assistant will cover a wide range of HR issues within the business, partnering with key internal stakeholders to ensure the companies people strategy and business strategy is well aligned. There will also be elements of administration involved in this role, covering multiple sites, with a key focus on recruitment and selection.
Key duties include:
- Support and administer the time and attendance system, keeping up to date records
- Manage end to end recruitment & selection administration across multiple sites
- Assistant with complex redundancies process, managing from end to end
- Prepare HR reports for senior management
- Liaise with key stakeholders, discussing actions required for all activities
- Assistant with pay and benefits administration, as well as monitoring absence
- Maintain HR systems
- Assist with the implementation of company health and well-being strategies
- Comply with the requirements of the Company quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, with 1 years HR Generalist experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- CIPD qualified / Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 2 years HR Generalist experience at HR Administrator level or above
- Experience of change management, ideally possessing experience of managing redundancy processes successfully
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable
On offer is a competitive basic salary and the chance to gain great HR experience, something that will improve an ambitious HR professionals job opportunities in future.
This is a chance to work for a well known manufacturing organisation, currently going through a period of growth.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 02890 235456, or send an up to date CV through the link provided.
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs