HR Advisor - Multinational Manufacturing Organisation - County Antrim
MCS Group is absolutely thrilled to be partnering with a multinational manufacturing organisation based in County Antrim, who currently require an experienced HR Advisor on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will be a strong generalist, with a range of skills including recruitment, employee relations, learning and development and HR systems.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a global player within their field, a manufacturer that has been established for over 60 years. This organisation has demonstrated one of their key values during the past year, customer focus, demonstrating innovation and creativeness to navigate through a very challenging period, now showing signs of growth with plans to add to their existing workforce of around 1000.
A key point worth noting is that the current HR team has been with the organisation for a sustained period, with very little attrition, a key sign that there is a strong workplace culture in place, and there is complete buy in for the HR team in general.
This is a value driven organisation, motivated by innovation and the customer, a fantastic environment for an experienced HR professional to continue to develop and push their career to the next level.
The successful HR Advisor will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders at all levels ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business. As the business looks ahead, the HR Advisor will be incredibly important in driving a positive company culture across a range of teams, as the organisation continues to grow.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will be responsible for the overall HR generalist remit, providing advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, absence management, policy development, learning & development recruitment and disciplinaries. The organisation is also very focused on utilising key HR analytics on a monthly basis, with the HR Advisor highlighting any key trends to stakeholders on a timely basis, ensuring they are actioned. To support this, the organisation has plans to upgrade their internal systems, which will involve a period of transition with some more historical data. It is therefore important the successful candidate is systems orientated and able to support stakeholders through this change process.
Vision and values are at the centre of this organisation, and they are committed to continuing to drive their exceptional culture forward as the organisation grows. The successful HR Advisor will support senior stakeholders at driving organisational culture to meet future business needs, as well as supporting on succession planning, to ensure they are developing their best talent. Employee engagement is high on the company agenda, with the HR Advisor supporting on various initiatives to enhance employee engagement, acting as a true ambassador for the company values.
This really is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to take their career to the next level.
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Advisor opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience working at HR Advisor level or above
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
- Strong generalist experience across employee relations, recruitment, and learning & development
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of working in a business partner capacity to deliver commercial results
- Experience working across multiple jurisdictions, with mainland GB legislation knowledge is highly desirable
- Industry experience in a large manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience with organisational & cultural change is highly desirable
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary + benefits
- Chance to work for a long-established manufacturing client, committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
- Early finish on a Friday (on a rotational basis)
- Free on-site car parking
- Healthshield cash back plan
- Profit related pay
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs