MCS Group is delighted to be representing a globally recognised, private sector organisation, to appoint a HR Generalist to join their team based in the Newtownabbey area on a contract basis.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Advisor will work alongside an experienced team, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues, including performance management
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency-based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Promote a performance culture, regularly conducting employee reviews to help support line managers to identify and manage talent
- Effectively manage employee retention in line with company targets
- Analyse and interpret HR data, producing concise reports on a regular basis
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Contribute to HR projects when required
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of analysing and interpreting HR data
- HR systems experience
- A competitive salary with the chance to work for a well-known organisation
- Opportunity to gain excellent exposure to a highly diverse workforce
- Free car parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs