Honeycomb is thrilled to be working alongside a reputable client in N.Belfast for the recruitment of an experienced HR Administrator. Temp ongoing with potential extension.
This highly renowned charitable organisation spans across a wide functionality and so is increasingly experience growth throughout it's Business Support function in order to support it's outreach. Parking on site & additional benefits.
- To support the delivery of a busy HR Department - this role sits alongside the team in order to fulfil it's duty around payroll and process range of HR processing throughout a bespoke system.
- Ensure employee records are maintained in line with business and legislative requirement
- Deal with staff queries on policies or procedures
- Manage absence in line with the Absence Policy & address any issues accordingly
- Act as a conduit between Directors and staff and ensure effective communication of relevant HR matters
- Provide MI to Board e.g. absence, time-keeping, holidays, staff turnover
- Ensure through consistent application of policies that staff are treated fairly throughout the company
- Participate in disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Assist with payroll queries & Commission (finance admin)
Specific HR orientated experience & 6 months working in a prior administrative role
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above, to include English Language and Mathematics.
- Proficient in running reports and analysing data.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Experience: 0 yrs