Your new role
As the new HR Officer you will support all aspects of the HR function. As this organisation's next HR Officer you will be tasked with ensuring that the internal recruitment process is efficiently and effectively administered. It will also be your responsibility to advise line managers on employee relations issues, this includes providing first-class training to guarantee compliance with all employment related policies. When required you will take the lead on key HR projects as the company continues to expand in the Antrim area.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed with this ambitious organisation you will need
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent understanding of the full HR remit including (but not limited to) Absence Management, Recruitment and Employee Relations.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to review internal HR processes
- The drive to hit short and long-term KPI targets
What you'll get in return
Along with joining this dynamic business, you'll also benefit from a competitive salary and good workplace benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs