Our public sector client in the Ballymena are looking to recruit a full time temporary HR Assistant to join their team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for the provision of a general business support service to the Human Resources/Organisation Development team on all matters including;
- Human Resources, service delivery, systems and information
- Organisational Development
- Resourcing, recruitment and payroll information
- Employee Relations & Equal Opportunities
- Learning and Development
- People and Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Attendance Improvement and Wellbeing
Act as lead co-ordinator of processes involved in either Absence/Attendance, Recruitment or Learning & Development Administration, including the production of regular reports for HR Management, Director of OD and Council as required.
Shortlisting Criteria - Essential:
A minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (Grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
Be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of two years' administrative experience (4 years if criteria 1 is not met) in a busy HR environment to include:
- Ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work and prioritising demands;
- Producing reports and management information using a HR Management Information System;
- Applying HR procedures and processes to include recruitment and selection, training and development and absence management.
- Successfully working within a customer facing environment providing high level service to stakeholders.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and HR Management Information Systems.
A full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car
Have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post[i].
Experience: 0 yrs