Our Client, a globally recognised Food Manufacturer, is keen to add a training Officer to their HR Department. The successful candidate will take on full responsibility for all site training – including but not limited to training development, management of site trainers and objective management.
· Managing and maintaining annual budgets set for training and development.
· Identifying training needs required on site and ensuring the relevant training is carried out.
· Implement an annual training program based on the needs of both the employees and the company.
· Oversee all staff inductions to ensure the highest standard of initial training is provided.
· Monitor, maintain and plan KPIs.
· Ensure all necessary training is carried out in order to offer the highest level of health and safety.
· 3 years’ experience in a similar Training role.
· 2 years’ experience within a supervisory role.
· Strong IT experience including all Microsoft packages.
· Experience within the same industry is desirable but not essential.
· Budgetary management.
for more information on this and other roles please contact natasha at Brightwater Recruitment Belfast