The domestic assistant provides general cleaning, patient food service and associated duties
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning.
- Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- Receipt and storage of cleaning materials.
- General securing of buildings. (May include operation of electronic alarm systems).
- Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage service.
- Ward Kitchen cleaning duties.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Support Services Supervisor and General Manager Domestic Services Trustwide.
- Observation of Trust Policies and Procedures relating to Domestic Services as instructed
Level 2 qualification in CIEH Food Safety or equivalent
Knowledge of Domestic role duties
Knowledge of Health and Safety
Basic Numeracy and literacy skills
To apply please contact Laura on 028 9072 0113 or email Laura.Selfridge@premiere-agency.com
Experience: 0 yrs