Type: Permanent full-time
Based: Seapark, Carrickfergus
Organisation: The Police Service of Northern Ireland
Salary: £26,962 to £27,819
The role holder will contribute to servicing the needs of the Legal Services Branch of the PSNI and the Crown Solicitor’s Office in relation to civil litigation cases, inquests and public enquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing and supervising other researchers, ensuring the quality of their research and the completion of the redaction process
- providing support, advice and guidance to the researchers
- contributing to casework through research, accessing PSNI records, appraising documentation and compiling the collated information
- assisting the Unit Manager with quality assurance
- providing briefings to colleagues up to senior management level.
The role holder is required to have two A-levels or the equivalent. You have three years’ experience in an area requiring research, analytical, investigation, legal, information analysis or similar skills.
You are computer literate, hold a full, current drivers’ licence that enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and have access to a form of personal transport that will enable you to meet the full requirements of the role.
To learn more and apply, CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019 at 3pm.
PSNI is committed to being representative of the community we serve and welcomes all applicants interested in a career in policing.