Based in Co. Antrim, our client is a leading and well-established producer of high-quality products to the construction and related sectors. Due to continuing success and plans for further growth they now wish to appoint a suitable qualified Executive Operations Director.
The position in brief:
You will collaborate with the CEO and Board to deliver the strategic Operational plan. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate’s span of control will include Supply Chain, production / processing plants, maintenance and Projects (including CAPEX). A comprehensive specification is available and can be discussed in strict confidence.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience gained at a senior leadership level within Manufacturing or a Processing related industry
- Evidence of strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Experience contributing to shaping and executing a strategic plan that has delivered improved operational performance and customer excellence
- Strong leadership skills to include delegation, mentoring, coaching, support and encouragement
- Flexible and proactive approach to meet ever changing customer demands and a strategic and pragmatic approach to decision making
- Track record of successful management of multi-discipline projects within budget
- Proven ability to communicate and present solutions at a board level
- Strong influencing skills with ability to influence at all levels and across functional areas
- Strongly IT literate with across usual Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent planning and organisational ability with a record of having successfully delivered CAPEX projects
- Able to work flexible hours and to travel as required to ensure business needs are met
- Experience gained at Board level would be advantageous
Remuneration will reflect the seniority of this position and can be flexed to attract suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Please contact, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on 028 3025 2407 or 07968 160122 for more information and a full Job Description.