Do you want to work in a leading edge technology environment?
Do you believe the future of IT is in the Cloud?
Do you enjoy helping people to be more secure and productive in their use of technology?
Do you get a buzz from approaching business issues in an ethical and innovative way?
Do you prefer to avoid the hassle of driving into Belfast and enjoy free on-site parking?
Do you want to find out what happens at Nitec Solutions on a Friday during our Friday treats?
If the answer is yes to the above questions then please read on because we want to talk to you.
Nitec Solutions Ltd is one of Northern Ireland’s leading Information Technology companies and were finalists again this year in both Microsoft Ireland’s Modern Workplace and Security Partner of the Year categories. Our reputation for innovation and customer service, combined with a passion for always doing the right thing for our customers, demands a particular kind of staff member with a commitment to customer service, technical excellence and personal achievement.
In return we believe you will find Nitec not only a superb place to develop technically and professionally, but a relaxed and friendly place practically committed to our staffs’ well-being as well as promoting a positive, responsible impact on our community and society as a whole.
As part of our ongoing organisational development we are now looking for the following.
Reporting to the Projects Team Manager this role involves the delivery of IT projects coupled with infrastructure change management throughout the entire project lifecycle from planning to delivery. The ideal candidate will have excellent network and cloud infrastructure skills to be complimented by the ability to manage & deliver projects in a structured manner. This is a technical hands-on project manager position which will include provision of escalated technical assistance to our service desk as and when required.
We are therefore interested in hearing from people who ideally possess all of the following:
- Proven project management and delivery of 3rd level technical support experience
- At least 5 years’ IT experience
- Relevant IT education and vendor certifications
- Working expertise around the following competencies or their equivalents - Cloud infrastructure (Azure/Windows Server), Modern Workplace (Office 365), Comms and Networking (HP Aruba), Security (WatchGuard/Mimecast)
- Confidence, clarity and warmth in dealing with customers
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- A clean driver’s license and access to a car for daily business use
Interested applicants please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include company pension, private health scheme, 23 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays, laptop, smartnumber, home broadband and travelling expenses. Oh, and free tea, coffee, fruit and that all important Friday treat!