Senior QA Manager (Antrim area)
O'Kane Resourcing are excited to be partnering with one of Europe's largest food producers who wish to appoint a Senior QA Manager.
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, the Senior Quality Manager will ensure that the site technical requirements are met and interact with the technical and operations teams to drive standards and customer expectations forward. This role will involve the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of HACCP based Quality Management System, including recording, storing and retrieval of records to demonstrate product quality, consistency and due diligence using industry best practice, customer best practice, BRC, third party / legislative requirements / recommendations.
The ideal candidate:
· Candidates should possess a third level qualification in a relevant subject area
· Can demonstrate in depth technical knowledge across a range of areas including - BRC, HACCP, Policies/Codes of Practice for key customers, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene standards.
· Experience of managing and delivering KPI improvement and a proven track record in Quality Management gained within the food industry is essential
· Preference being given to those with experience working within chilled food and high-risk environments
· An advanced HACCP qualification together with internal auditing experience would also be highly desirable.