Operational Excellence Administrator
Our Client, a globally recognised Food Manufacturer, is keen to add an Operational Excellence Administrator to their growing team.
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of training, projects and KPI delivery within this department including but not limited to data analysis, project delivery and objective management.
This role requires an individual who has a similar background and can confidently assist with the needs required.
· Assist with financial improvement plans
· Assist with continuous assessment of current working methods and make recommendations regarding efficiently and improvement.
· Assist and provide support in delivering the training and tools needed to ensure operational excellence within the company.
· Be responsible for producing and distribution of relevant information reports.
· Contribute to ensuring safety in the work place at all times
· Undertaking all other relevant duties requested by management
· Good level of general education
· Strong IT skills and the ability to manipulate data
· Strong core skills, including communication with the ability to work well in a team.
· Continuous Improvement knowledge
· Experience of project management/involvement
· Previous experience in a similar industry
· Relevant degree level qualification
· Great location with free parking
· 33 days holiday
· Company discount
· Great working hours
· Fantastic benefits, pension and in-house medical support
fpr more information on this and similar roles please contact Natasha at Brightwater Recruitment