Our client a long standing engineering concern with over 100 years history in the province require an experienced Fabricator/Welder to join their team of professionals.
You will be working with various metallurgy fabricating and welding mild to heavy steel. Reading drawings, working on various bespoke and mainstream projects.
Mostly workshop based with impeccable conditions with tradesmen that have been in the engineering sector for many years.
If you have 3 years post qualification experience and want to further your trade in Engineering, this is the opportunity.
Call Tracey in confidence now on 077123 23536.
START DATE MONDAY 13th AUGUST 2018
- Rate of Pay : £11.76 with holiday pay
- Overtime Rate: £15.75 per hour
- Self Employed Option available
Impeccable working conditions, PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY!
Specification as below:-
- You should have knowledge and experience of M.I.G. and M.M.A. preferably up to welding up to coding standard.
- NVQ LEVEL 3 in Fabrication & Welding (or equivalent City & Guilds).
- Welding will be involved in the role, although mostly taking up the fabricated pieces.
- You should be frequent users of guillotines, press brakes, rolling machines and cutting equipment.
- You must be able to plan and control the work ahead as well as delegate work to others.
- You must be able to use their initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- You must command respect within the group and within the company.
- You must have an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
The above should not be regarded as fixed or rigid, but would be flexible enough to cater for individual talents, current production needs and the industrial environment.
TRP “The Right People” are Recruitment Agency acting on behalf of our client.
TRP “The Right People” are an equal opportunities employer.