TRP “The Right People” are working in partnership with “Our Client” Northern Irelands leading manufacturer of assembled boilers in Lisburn.
We are currently recruiting for Assembly/Manufacturing Operatives for 12 week TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT CONTRACTS.
Established in 1970 this leading manufacturer of award winning boilers has grown from strength to strength making a range of boilers, cylinders, renewable technologies and many more products to distribute worldwide.
You will become a part of a growing family of experienced engineers with a forward thinking management structure; a diversified approach to workers and impeccable on site facilities with excellent employee support offered.
BENFITS TO YOU!
· Hours of Work: 7am – 3.30pm MONDAY to FRIDAY NO WEEKEND WORK
· Overtime (POTENTIAL): Peak times only @ £11.74
· BASE PAY RATE: £7.83
· 28 DAYS PAID LEAVE DAYS PER YEAR
· PENSION SCHEME AVAILABLE
· IMPECCABLE ON SITE FACILITIES
Duties will include (But NOT limited to):-
· Using hand tools, electric power tools etc.
· Manual assembly and packing of sale products.
· Working with a variety of materials, including, wires, metal, board, fiber glass and wood.
· This position can involve some heavy lifting.
· Attention to detail, accuracy and an eye for quality are essential to being successful in this position. Experience of assembly work would be an advantage but training will be given.
· Transporting goods/stock on pallet trucks.
· Stock control and general warehousing duties.
· Some completely of job sheets.
Experience of assembly work would be an advantage but training will be given.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate and have good levels of English and Maths.
· There is potential for overtime throughout the week and weekends as and when required.
· References covering 5 years before commencing employment with this client.
· This is an excellent opportunity to gain long lasting employment within a fantastic local employer in a fast paced, results driven manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this position please apply on this job board with a full CV, call TRP “The Right People” NOW on 02890 241 743.
TRP "The Right People" are a recruitment agency acting on behalf of our client
TRP "The Right People" are an equal opportunities employer