* Remote Interview & On-boarding *
Senior Hardware Design Engineer
With an encouraging boost of investment into their R&D function, an award winning company based in Antrim are looking for a strong Hardware Design Engineer to join an expanding team developing innovative electronics to enhance the safety of connected cars and trucks!
Why should I be interested in this Embedded Software Engineer role?
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Comprehensive induction training programme to ensure you have the best start!
- Internal progression opportunities allowing you to build a long career with the one employer
- Flexible working hours (post-covid)
What will I bring to the table?
- Degree educated in Electronics or a relevant discipline
- 5+ years' experience in the design of electronics
- At least 3 of which must be in wireless communication links at 2.4GHz frequency bands (bluetooth/WiFi)
- Experience developing both digital and analogue circuits
- Experience of Power Line communication design
- Experience of Cellular Communications
- Experience of Altium Schematic Capture
For a chat about this Senior Hardware Design Engineer role (or any others) give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs