Aluminium Window Fabricator / Trainer
The company is looking to fulfil a role within its R&D fabrication section.
The main role will involve supporting the Training manager in relation to the fabrication and sampling of new and existing systems for the purpose of R&D as well as the production of window, door and curtain wall samples for customers and architects. A secondary role would involve also assisting in providing training in the fabrication of Metal technology systems to our network of fabricators across the UK. This would involve travel to various parts of the UK as training is carried out at the fabricators premises.
Ideally the candidate should have a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in fabrication within the aluminium Architectural glazing industry. Experience in the use computers and the window production package Logikal would be an advantage as this would become part of the role.
Qualification / Requirements:
A full driving licence is required.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and demonstrate the ability to prioritise with the minimum amount of supervision.
- They will be required to work as part of a team but have the ability to use their own initiative.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to adapt and learn new skills
- The role calls for computer skills and the candidate should be IT literate and competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant would receive the necessary training in relation to Metal technology products and fabrication. Only when they would be accessed as competent would they be asked to provide training to others.
Negotiable subject to experience.
Please forward your CV using the apply button below.