MCS Group is working exclusively on a major engineering and technical recruitment campaign for Wrightbus in their quest for exceptional talent to join their team in Ballymena.
We are seeking to recruit a Stress/Structural Engineer to join their team as they are focused on their vision for the future for the business in Ballymena.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the team who are creating success for the future, through best in class engineering and product developments.
In this role you will:-
- Support the need for stress analysis and /or structural testing of complete vehicles, components and materials.
- Assist all stress analysis and structural testing.
- Contribute to the Department by providing guidance on the structural design of all new products. This is done by concurrently performing an in-depth structural analysis of all new products using finite element modelling tools.
- Derive suitable test programmes where necessary.
- Introduce quality-based procedures and checks within the production environment.
- Support any production improvements through engineering change formalities.
It is vital that you have extensive experience gained in a Stress or Structural Engineering role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs