MCS Group is working on behalf of a global manufacturing organisation to recruit a talented Engineer who is keen to work in a Test and Verification's capacity within a systems Verification Engineering role.
In this role, you will be responsible for the system and subsystem testing of a large portfolio of products and control units. This is an expanding team that is focusing on a new product range for the company with customers globally.
Your core duties will include;
- Leading the design, development, and implementation of cost-effective methods through testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment for all phases of product development and manufacturing
- Leading the testing of diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products
The successful candidate will have;
A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree).
- Strong collaboration skills that facilitate effective communication with Systems, Software, Hardware and Verification engineers, in order to make sound engineering decisions
- Exceptional communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical issues, risks, and status in both written and oral form.
- Ideally coming from an embedded background.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs