MCS Group is delighted to be working with our world-leading manufacturing client in sensing technology. We are looking to recruit a Senior Systems Design Engineer to join their team.
As a Systems Design Engineer you will work within a cross-functional team to design and integrate multiple sensing applications and deliver unique system solutions which provide high value to our end customers.
- Developing system architectures and features for the Vehicle Area Network.
- Eliciting both external and internal stakeholder requirements for new products, features & technology developments.
- Algorithm development and modelling of system level behaviour for new functionality.
- Delivering hands-on proof-of-concept demonstrations to customers and development partners.
- Contributing to the on-going development of system and product roadmaps.
- Development of vehicle-level test and integration tools for use in proving grounds and on-road test environments.
You will have:
- Degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- Experience in system-level design of embedded systems or related technologies
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs