MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively with one of NI's most successful manufacturers in the industry today as we recruit for a Quality Manager.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Product Management
- Compliance Management
- Customer Quality Management
This will include:
- Ensuring full compliance and sustainability across the company.
- Monitoring, developing, improving and leading quality systems.
- Throughout the business, ensuring that the QMS is maintained.
- The opportunity to work for one of NI's most successful manufacturers of 2020.
- A pioneering, driven and flexible work environment.
- An important focus on personal development, training and mentoring with experienced industry professionals.
- Technical degree or proven relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality processes, strong analytic ability and interpersonal skills.
- Anticipated to require 6-8 years job related experience.
- Familiarity with Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Position attaches significant level of responsibility.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs